Friday, October 12, 2012

The Bitch is Back

Now that it is getting dark at like 3pm, finding a good time for running outside is becoming more of a challenge.  And since I have been gaining a bit of poundage since the Madison Mini, I need to get back on the work out horse.  Which means, until I find  different work out I like, Jillian is back.

Travis and Alex were playing with Alex's train, so I figured I could sneak in a work out.  Especially since Alex was not just standing next to his train table playing, he was sitting on his train table in the middle of the track.  Pretty sure he was distracted.  After the warm-up though, Alex came in the living room and asked if he could watch my exercises.  Sure, why not, everyone loves an audience while going through excruciating exercises!

The first strength move you do in Level 1 is 30 seconds of push-ups.  Which, quite frankly, is a long time of push-ups.  I started doing for real push-ups, but then quickly decided I didn't want my arms to fall off, so I switch to push-ups from my knees.  As soon as my knees hit the floor, my darling son pipes up with, "MoooOOoom! She said to put your feet all the way out!!"  Yes dear, I heard her say that, but until your little ass is down here doing the push-ups with me...shut it.

When I was half way through the first set of cardio, I got more input from the peanut gallery.  He just looked at me and said, "PHEW!  I'm tired."  Yeah...I bet that couch riding is tiring stuff.

The most irritating part about this whole work out was that I absolutely could not make it through Level 1, LEVEL 1, without stopping.  Like stopping for a loooong break.  So I didn't pass out.  Ummm..yeah.  I can run a half freaking marathon, but I can't take 20 minutes of this bitch?!?  You gotta be kidding me!

Day two of the aftermath of Jillian required ibuprofen.  I hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment