Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tarnished Star

Well, Monday proved to not be the brightest day for the Star of the Week.  Not only did his lame mom not have any pictures for his poster ("This is me!" - blank, "This is my family!" - blank, "This is my pet!" - blank) and write the wrong age in, but the star himself had an awful day.

I'm pretty sure I'm the first mom to pick up her star and have his name on the red light.  One bonus of being the star is that you get to be line leader.  You get a little badge and everything.  Not my kid.  He lost that privilege due to lack of listening.  And he and another kid had a hard time keeping their hands to themselves. Shocking news all around.

We talked a lot about his behavior and how to change it, his brown blanket got taken away, and we made sure to turn up the volume on his listening ears to HIGH this morning.  Here's to hopin' he's still the line leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment