Thursday, February 25, 2010

Probably T.M.I.

This morning when I dropped Alex off at daycare I had a conversation that I honestly never imagined I would have. I engaged in about a four minute conversation about poop. And not just any poop...Alex's poop. Consistency, frequency, what seems to be normal and abnormal for him. It was riveting.

There was one thing I chose to not talk about. At least with daycare. This morning when I was changing his rotten smelly poo filled diaper, there was this one piece that seemed to be hangin' on for dear life. But kinda dangling, like a smelly little butt ornament. So I grabbed a wipe and grabbed the piece in an effort to un-dangle it. And then I realized why it was dangling. There was an end of a piece of my hair in the middle of this little poo nugget. And the rest of the piece of my hair? Yeah, that was still in my little beast baby's butt. So I pulled. The whole time just wishing it wasn't so. But yes, that is how I started my morning. Pulling a piece of my hair out of my child's butt. I think I am going to start wearing a hair net.

No comments:

Post a Comment