Monday, September 23, 2013

Workin' at the ranch

After camping yesterday, we drove across south central Wisconsin and went to my parents' house to celebrate my niece's birthday.  Part of her birthday present from my parents was a riding lesson scheduled to take place in the arena at my parents' house.

We were there a bit before the lesson started, so Alex was "helping" get the horse ready and clean up the barn.  Which always leads to him begging for a tractor ride.  My mom knew this was coming and asked him if he wanted to go with her on the tractor to get the drag and smooth out the arena for the lesson.

He came running up to me to let me know where he was going:

"MOM!  We're going to ride the tractor to go get the grader and go into the ballerina and make it smoove."

No comments:

Post a Comment