Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Love Triangle

Alex's friend, Ryne, at day care was gone for the summer.  Her mom had a baby and kept the kids home with her while she was on maternity leave.  This little girl has been at daycare with Alex since he was an itty bitty baby.  He didn't say much about her not being there this summer, but she came back on Monday.

On the way home on Monday, I asked him if it was fun having her back.  He said it was, but then got kinda sad and said, "But she took my love away."  I was sufficiently confused and asked what he was talking about.  "I love her and Anna took her away from me."

He was all upset because one of the other kids played with Ryne without him.  I told her mom about it and she just laughed and told me not to worry because everyday, Ryne says that Alex is her boyfriend and they are going to get married.

They are only 4 and it's already gettin' all "Days of our Lives" up in there!  Like sands through the hourglass...

No comments:

Post a Comment