Friday, September 13, 2013

Hair

Alex's hair needs to be cut.  Like whoah.  He looks like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.  Think I'm exaggerating?  You decide.  (Also, again please disregard the terrible photo quality; I'm having a chat with my phone camera post haste.)





It is not ok to just be walkin' around looking like a shaggy Lloyd Christmas.  He really really doesn't want to get his hair cut though.  Every time I bring it up, he says the sharp scissors at the salon hurt him.  I assure him the scissors won't hurt him.  He agrees to get his hair cut only to renege on the deal as soon as we are getting ready to head to the salon...."We should just cancel it, Mom."

And then there's the issue of Team UmiZoomi.  There is an episode all about getting your hair cut.  And the opening song refrains with, "It's your hair!  Do-do!  Wear it any way you like it!  It's your hair!"  Now, I realize I hold more power over my child's life than Milly, Geo, and Bot, but you try to argue against that logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment