Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Using up her cute points

Fun fact:  When you are an incredibly clumsy person, you will hurt yourself accomplishing every day tasks, including replacing 6 mini blinds your asshat of a dog ruined.

I would cut myself some slack if I was actually installing said blinds.  But no, the install is done and all I was doing was taking the shredded ones out of the little hanger thingys and putting the new ones in.  When I took the old ones out I saved the little tabs that hold the blinds in the holder thingys and set them on each window sill and proceeded to unwrap/de-box the new blinds.

The Injuries  
1.  After putting a new blind in the hanger thingys, I bent over to retrieve the little tabs from the window sill.  At which point I apparently forgot there was a freaking window in front of my head and smacked my forehead on the window.  Stung for a bit, but the pain quickly subsided.  The blow to my ego is still smoldering.

2.  The last blind was hung.  The anger was quelling.  And then I hit my elbow so hard on the top of the bottom window pane, it made my middle finger go numb.  It instantly swelled up.  Some ice and ibuprofen seemed to take care of it.  Until today.  Now every time I put my elbow on my desk, I yelp and wince.

This dog is so freaking lucky she is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment