Friday, September 28, 2012

Red Light!

When I got to day care to pick him up, Alex came running up with a huge grin.  Said he had a great day!  Were you a good boy?  Nope!  And that is when his teacher said, "That's right...you didn't have a very good day did you?  Where is your name?"  As I wasn't aware there was a specific place for the names of crazy little boys that didn't have a good day, I too asked where his name was.

On the red light.

I look down and on the wall is a brand new giant paper traffic light and next to it a list of the class rules.  Obviously, if you function within the rules throughout the day, your name stays on the green light.  All the kids' names were on the green light...except my kid.  I'm the lucky mom with the only red light kid in class!  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment