Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh really?

All of a sudden, Alex is waking up in the middle of the night.  Usually just once, but it has been every night for about a week.  And he isn't just waking up calmly.  It seems as though he is having nightmares again.  So that's exciting.

When I go down there to calm him down, he always asks me to hold him and I give him a quick hug and tell him it is still time to lay down.  That it is time for more sleeps and not time to be awake yet.  So far this has been working and back to sleepytime we go.

Last night was no different.  He woke up crying and yelling.  So I went down there, opened his door to see him kneeling in his crib.  He immediately stopped crying and said, "It's time to lay down Mom."  Like I was the reason we were both awake at 1:28AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment