Monday, September 12, 2011

Footprints

We dropped the beast off at my parents' for a bit yesterday afternoon so we could go meet Claire and Jeff's new baby.  Alex and I came straight from Platteville, stopping in Madison to pick up Travis.  So by the time we got to my parents', we had been in the car for a little over 2&1/2 hours.  I didn't think another 1/2 hour in the car and then being confined to a hospital room was going to go over to well with my little tornado, so we left him behind when we went to the hospital.  Happy Grandparents' Day Grandma and Grandpa Z!

The new baby?  Cutest.  Baby.  Ever.  Seriously.

In the two hours we were gone, Alex managed to get himself so dirty, my mom and sister had to give him a bath.  So he was squeaky clean when we got back.  It's not good, but I have honestly gotten to the point that if he isn't sticky to the touch, I am not adamant about bathing him.  He gets a bath about every other day, but sometimes time gets away from us and he hasn't had a bath in 5 days.  Whatever.

Anywho, he was all clean.  But since I don't care what he is wearing when he is running around, he wasn't wearing shoes.  So his feet were black by the time we left.  They were still black this morning.  I paused briefly when putting on his socks, but said screw it and put his filthy little feet in his socks.

How much you wanna bet they are painting with their feet at day care today?

No comments:

Post a Comment