Thursday, November 11, 2010

You spin me right 'round

As Alex gets older, I am having way more fun with him than before. There are a lot of times I am not having a lot more fun with him, but whachagonna do? It is just so much better now that we can actually communicate with each other. And watching his personality unfold has been hilarious.

I believe it has been documented previously that he finds it terribly amusing to walk around with his blanket over his head and covering his face until he runs into something. Cracks me up. Odd, and not necessarily the most normal thing I have ever seen, but very funny.

Last night we got to see a whole new routine. He walked in small circles as fast as he could until it made him dizzy. And then laughed like an asylum inmate when he couldn't walk straight and eventually plopped down on his butt. And the whole time he was walking in circles..."AaaAAaAAAaaaaAAAaaa." For about 5 minutes, all you could hear in the kitchen was, AaaAAaAAAaaaaAAAaaa...maniacal laughing...baby plopping on the floor...AaaAAaAAAaaaaAAAaaa...maniacal laughing...baby plopping on the floor. With a slight undertone of Travis and I cracking up.

Now this is the kind of humor I can get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment