Friday, November 5, 2010

Highest form of flattery

When I want Alex to go somewhere that he isn't particularly interested in, I take little itty bitty fast steps as I am walking away from him. He thinks it's funny and usually chases me and TaDa! we get to where we need to be. Last night he wanted me to go into the living room with him. I mentioned I was in the middle of doing something in the kitchen and would be there in a hot minute. He looked up at me with his big blue eyes and started taking little itty bitty fast steps. Needless to say, after I picked myself up off the floor from laughing and fainting from cuteness, I went into the living room with him.

I was all happy and basking in the overload of cute this kid can be and told the story to daycare this morning. Which was when they busted out with the fact that they are pretty sure he says, "Oh shit!" when he drops/throws a toy.

I am only taking credit for the cute little itty bitty fast steps. The dog must have taught him the Oh shit thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment