Friday, November 12, 2010

Level 3...OF HELL

Dear Jillian,

I didn't think you could be meaner than you are in Level 2. You blew that conception so far out of the water it sitting dry and comfy on its beach towel with a pina colada and cabana boy rubbing suntan lotion on its back.

I was a bit concerned when the warm up consisted of the cardio moves from Levels 1 & 2, but I figured I could handle what you were planning on dishing out.

I am now concerned for your mental well being. It cannot be healthy to quite obviously enjoy intentionally inflicting that much pain upon others. I admit your victims are willing participants, but that only puts you right up there with Manson. While I appreciate the results of participating in your program, I am stating now that I believe I am suffering from a case of Stockholm Syndrome, as no sane person would purposely go along with your torturous workouts.

Ummm...jumping lunges? Are you fucking kidding me? I am not an acrobat. And you can go ahead and suck it with your "Rock Star" jumps.

But as you say at the end of each workout...We'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment