Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Perfection.

Alex's class celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday all week last week with different theme days and activities.  After reading If I Ran the Zoo, the kids were given a worksheet that included instructions to create an animal and write different things about it.  This is Alex's "animal."

 There are so many things I love about this.  The drawing itself and the test doodle outside the area designated for the animal drawing.  The fact his animal is named "Julius" is creativity at its best.

But the thing I love the most is what this particular animal eats.  "Pskete."  The classroom helper was nice enough to include a translation, but I really don't think it's necessary once you say "Pskete" out loud.  Clearly this long, wiggly, twisted animal loves him some pasta and sauce while he's rollin' through the "jungl."

And serendipity struck when the very same day that worksheet was sent home, I received a link to this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment