Thursday, March 12, 2015

Learn from her he will

My darling niece taught Alex to call people "brah."  Luckily for him, he seems to have a good grasp of when it is going to be well received and when it is inappropriate.  Basically, I'm 96% confident he won't call his teacher "brah."

However, it seems I have fallen squarely in the Totally Appropriate to Call This Person "brah" category.  He doesn't do it all the time, but when he does, he makes it count.

I was sitting on the couch and he joined me solely to fart in my general direction.  And then he walked backward across the couch toward me, with his butt waggling at me saying, "That's what you get brah!  That's what you get brah!"

Not shockingly, darling niece thought it was hilarious.  To be fair, I couldn't reprimand him because it struck me so funny.  I am so screwed with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment