Friday, October 17, 2014

Thanks Grandpa Z!

We have moved on from bananas.  Poor kid hasn't pooed in a day and half.

Last time we were home at my parents' house, Grandpa Z hooked us up with a couple spaghetti squash.  Fresh from the field no less!  We just won't talk about where in the field.  I managed to eat the first one.  Like all of it.  I think Travis had two bites.  Alex claimed he doesn't like it.  He's full of it.  Either way, 99% of it ended up in my belly.

I cooked up the second one and have been snacking on it the past day or so, and I figured it would be an easy second food for that baby we've got livin' with us.  He fell asleep at 6:30 last night and I didn't feel much like attempting solid food at 11:30 when he woke up to eat, so he hadn't tried yet when I dropped him off at daycare with a bowl full of mashed sqaush.  I warned his teacher that we had no clue whether he was going to eat it or not.

Preeeeetty sure he like it:

No comments:

Post a Comment