Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Red Store of Wonder

Up until a couple months ago, we referred to different stores and restaurants by color for the most part.  Blue French Fry Store?  Culver's.  Red Store?  Target.  Red French Fry Store?  McDonald's.  Just recently I said something about going to the Red Store, and Alex plainly said, "You mean Target?"  Yes, my little one that is growing up way too fast for me, I did mean Target.

And speaking of Target, we were there last night getting a winter coat for Mr. Alex.  Since we were already there, I begrudgingly also bought snowpants, gloves, and a hat.  I make enough trips to the Red Store without being whiny and forcing separate trips.  So, I loaded up the cart and braced myself for the total when checking out, only to be pleasantly surprised by the fact that everything was on sale!

And good thing everything was on sale because I will be going back today to replace the Spiderman lunchbox the asshat of a dog destroyed while we were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment