Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Since that last post...

In the time since I came home to find the previously mentioned random destruction from the mutt, the following has happened:

  • I moved the refrigerator to clean up the exploded soda can and found a half dozen maggots.
  • The baby spit up, unbeknownst to me, and then slept in it, rendering his hair a formula-crusted helmet.
  • The dog puked six different times.  All six times on the carpet.  The carpet I just shampooed a week ago.
  • I was late leaving to take the boys to daycare only to discover I forgot Alex's swim trunks and had to turn back to get them.
  • I arrived at daycare and immediately realized I dressed Alex and I EXACTLY the same.
  • Upon picking up my work bag to get my day started, I found more maggots.
  • I completely did not assess my face before leaving the house and had yesterday's mascara smeared a good inch below each eye.

Y'all can quit, because I have clearly won life.

No comments:

Post a Comment