Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Who shares a brownie?

I made brownies the other day.  It's Alex's fault.  He spotted the Ghirardelli brownie mix at Costco and put in the cart.  Kid's got good taste in treats.  Anyway, after they had cooled slightly and we each had one, I put plastic wrap over the pan with the spatula in it for ease of brownie retrieval at a later time.  Travis was kind enough to cut them up and put them in a storage container and he washed the pan.  All of which is greatly appreciated in the morning when I'm packing my lunch and can just grab a brownie.  But holy shit he cut some huge brownies.  The following text conversation may have occurred:

Me:  While I really appreciate you cutting up the brownies and washing the pan, why did you make them so huge?  You have witnessed my lack of will power.  That was a lot of brownie.

Him:  I believe they are cut into "sharing size."

Me:  Well...then I shared...with the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment