Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mastering New Skills

I noticed the other day that I need to update the extra clothes Alex has in his cubby at daycare.  Currently, he has a tshirt and a pair of shorts that are a full size too small, zero extra underwear, and swim trunks.  It was 43 degrees yesterday.  Pretty sure the swim trunks can come home.

Knowing his back-up clothes are not appropriate, imagine my surprise when I got to daycare yesterday and saw the blue waffle knit, long sleeve shirt I dropped him off wearing in his cubby.  And then imagine my further surprise when I picked up said shirt and it looked like this:
What are those marks in the middle of the shirt you ask?  Scissor cuts.  Four of them.  According to the shirt murderer, he was cutting paper and "the scissors just kept going and cut my shirt.  Weeeeeeeeee need to get a new one, Mom."

1 comment:

  1. I saw the title of the post and I saw the holes in the shirt... and I thought this was going to be about you mastering the new skill of mending clothes!

    ReplyDelete