Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.

The numbers on the scale are headed in the wrong direction once again.  Why can't I just be able to eat whatever I want without working out and not gain any weight?  Is that too much to ask?!?

The lack of working out hasn't been totally due to lack of want.  There is something funky going on in my foot/heel area that forced me to drop out of my training for the half marathon I was going to do this fall.  Not sure what's going on, but if it continues to not be phased by ice and ibuprofen, a doctor might just be involved.  Here's to hopin' it calms the hell down.

In an effort to not strain my foot/heel thang, but to stop the growth of my ass at the same time, I purchased a yoga DVD.  Aaaaand I cracked it when removing it from the case.  Awesome.  I was all dressed for workin' out, but I wasn't going to let myself run, so I threw good ol' Jillian in the DVD player and let her yell at me for 20mins.

It hurts to sit down today.

No comments:

Post a Comment