Monday, October 7, 2013

Makin' Progress

When I picked Alex up on Friday, there was a little Cars notebook in his cubby.  I asked his teacher who it belonged to and she said it was Alex's good behavior gift.  My expression of shock begged for further explanation and she let me know she is incorporating incentive gifts for when the kids go beyond with good behavior.  Apparently Alex did a really good job listening during group time that day.  Such a good job that he was the only one to sit down and stay sitting down when told, so he got a present.

It's a little sad to admit how excited I was about that freaking notebook...but come on!  My kid, the one they started doing daily report cards because of, that kid was the one that was listening?  Even when other kids were misbehaving?  Get outta town.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment