Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Training

I've started training for a half marathon again.  The numbers on the scale are getting uglier and uglier each day and somthin's gotta give.  And the Brewer's have a half marathon now!  I haven't actually signed up for the race yet.  That would require commitment.  Let's not be silly.

Anywho, my schedule this week is a little hairy so I decided to run over lunch today.  I totally forgot that my office sits in the middle of some misplaced Appalachian foothills or some shit.  Man there are a lot of hills.  Given the topographical area and the humidity, I was a Sweaty McSweatmonster by the time the 3 miles were completed.

I brought deodorant and baby wipes with me so I could somewhat clean up after my run and not sit here being all nasty for the afternoon.  But now I'm sitting here with sore butt muscles and I swear I smell like a diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment