Friday, July 12, 2013

Bring on the bugs

We got to have a night out with no worries.  My commute to and from work has been cut in half.  I got to sit on the couch on Wednesday night for three hours uninterrupted and I didn't have to give up every other bite of my ice cream.  All of these glorious freedoms for a whole week.  But guess what?

WE GET TO GO GET ALEX TODAY!

I was pulling the never ending Creeping Charlie in my yard last night and I realized it's been almost a whole week since I have heard about Alex's work friends.  How are they?  What crazy shenanigans have they been up to this week?

We are going to stay and camp with the whole fam damily this weekend.  I would prefer picking him up and coming home.  You know, less outward bigots in my 'hood and all.  But, I'm sure we will have fun.  And I need some squeezes and stories from my little beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment