Friday, July 12, 2013

Miss Aiden

Having a bit of extra time this morning and having the weather not doing its best to compete with the thermometer in Hell, I decided it was time to bite the bullet and clean up the disaster my asshat of a dog once again created in my closet.  She has done this before, but I think she finally managed to rip down all of the insulation that wasn't covered by drywall, so this may be the last time.

Admittedly, this mess has been up there for quite some time, but...well...I'm lazy.  And I didn't have a breathing mask.  And the last time I cleaned up a bunch of shredded insulation, I realized a breathing mask was needed.  And it's been really hot.  Oh, and I'm lazy.  But all the heat coupled with disgusting humidity the past couple weeks has forced me to get off my butt.  The thing is, she not only shreds the insulation, she also then pees on it.  Because shredding it doesn't really convey to the inanimate insulation that she's boss; she has to humiliate it by peeing on it as well.  So, not shockingly, my closet doesn't exactly smell very good.  And at some point, the smell is gonna permeate my clothing hanging in there I would think.  I'm really hoping it hasn't already done so without my being aware of it.  I will be really sad if I've been walking around smelling like an oblivious owner of a crazy pee monster.

The mess:
Please note, the shoes were not strewn about like this before...she likes to chomp on those too.

I'm goin' in:

Obligatory dog shaming picture:

And just to show us how much she doesn't like it when we aren't home when there are fireworks outside:

In case you're wondering...yes, that is the metal door knob on Alex's bedroom door.  I have no idea how she didn't cut her mouth open a million times, but given the size of the nails holding the insulation up that she managed to avoid, I have determined this dog is a destruction mastermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment