Monday, November 5, 2012

I quit.

In the past two weeks I have purchased and returned 4 pairs of shoes that didn't fit my little Cinderella's feet.  Four.  Saturday morning Travis took Alex to run some errands so Mama could sleep off Friday night.  They made three stops:  Farm N Fleet, Famous Footwear, the french fry store (McDonald's to you commoners).  Did you see only one of those stops was for shoes?  Only one.  And they found a pair that fits him and he likes them.  ONE STOP.



They are pretty obnoxious and light up on the tongue, the two spots on the toe of the shoe, and both of those round spots on the sole, on EACH SHOE, but his fat little feet are covered.  I am just seriously pissed that one freaking stop and those boys get done what I have been trying to accomplish in waaaay more stops and two weeks time.  Whatever.  I'll be done pouting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment