Friday, July 8, 2011

Fridays

Fridays during the summer I get to "work" from home. We get to do this because we are not very busy in the summer. At all. And my boss likes to be out on his boat and feels bad if he makes us stay in the office. He's cool like that.

Anyway, aside from loving not having to be in the office, I spend my Friday mornings cleaning. Fridays have turned into my day to catch up on the disaster the week has turned my house into. This week I threw the disgusting oven into the Needs Desperately to be Cleaned category. I honestly do not remember the last time I cleaned it. Gross is an understatement.

I also put Alex's squirty bath toys in that category this week. Ya know, since mold came out of them during his last bath.

I run a tight ship around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment