Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bath time fun

Once again, the mention of bath time sent my filthy little beast child into fits. I still have no idea where this came from...he loves it once he's in there. Flops around like crazy, blows bubbles in the water, fills-empties-fills-empties little squirty monsters. But man oh man, getting him in there is somethin'.

Everything was giggles and raviolis last night, and then I went ahead and informed Mr. Alex it was time for a bath. And he turned into a screaming, kicking, pleading, crying little mess. He even tried to put his shoes back on after I took them off. You would have thought I was removing a layer of skin based on the "NOOOOO TAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOU!" when I was taking his shirt off.

So I finally get him undressed and undiapered and into the bathroom. I turn on the water which instantly calms him, while I am sitting on the edge of the tub with him standing between my knees. And then he peed on my leg. It startled me just a bit. Weird, right? Whether I should have expected it or not, I was still startled. So I yelped kinda and jumped back a bit. Which of course startled him and he immediately was no longer soothed by the running water and was once again crying. I am sooo good at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment