Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where is that award?

Not only did I yell at my child when all he wanted was his nuk, but I also fed him rotten milk the other day. Once again, I rule.

I have just been refilling his sippy cup instead of dumping it out every day. I would dump it out and wash it every couple of days or when starting a new jug of milk. Obviously I thought this was sufficient. Obviously I was wrong.

The other night, I gave him his cup and he took a big swig. And then immediately started spitting it out while giving me a look like, "Why? Why would you give that to me?" At first I thought he was just being naughty...he thinks it's very funny to take a big gulp of milk and then slowly let it dribble out of his mouth. But then I noticed the milk was kinda sticking/crusting to the side of the cup. So I took the lid off and smelled it. Yeah. Totally sour. So I dumped it out. And that is when I reached the pinnacle of striving to attain my Mother of the Year award. When I dumped it out, a clump came out. The milk was so sour it had coagulated. Niiiiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment