Thursday, December 16, 2010

Niiiice.

Last night was a scene of pure class at the Julius house.

It started with me wearing a pair of jeans I refuse to throw away. I should throw them away as they have no button and have to be held up by my belt. The belt with which I am currently between notches. So if I have it on the one notch, it is loose enough that it doesn't quite hold my pants up. My other option is to have it on the notch that is so tight it causes muffin top that makes Roseanne look like a slender lady. I like the jeans. They are one of a few pair that fit me right now and I don't feel like spending money on new jeans. Mostly because that would require me to try on jeans, and that is a demoralizing process second only to swimsuit season. I obviously cannot get myself to be reasonable and throw them away.

The jeans got better though. It was bath night last night. Alex was covered in his dinner so into the bathroom we went. Now, as of late, he has pretty much only been pooping during the mid-day hours. Which is totally sweet five days a week, because I am here at my computer and he is running around like a maniac at daycare. No poop for me! Because of this schedule, the pre-bath routine involves me sitting on the edge of the tub, getting him undressed, and taking off his diaper before plopping him in the tub. Last night the pooing schedule was slightly off...just enough that he had, unknowingly to me, pooped. So, I took his diaper off like normal. But there was poo there. And on him. And then on the floor. And in the confusion of the moment he sat down on my lap and got poo on my jeans.

They are in the laundry basket. Button or not, poo is not winning my denim battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment