Friday, December 17, 2010

Oooohkaaaaay...

We think Alex is having nightmares. Which is very odd to me. I mean I get that he has the ability to be scared, I guess I just didn't think about his little brain transforming that into nightmares. We will just add this to the overflowing volcano of stuff I didn't/don't know about kids.

The past three nights, about 45 mins after he goes down, Alex starts crying and screaming. Last night the crying was accompanied by his little legs kicking while his head was in the corner of his crib. So his little head was smacking into the crib, and in turn smacking the crib into the wall, over and over. Travis went in when we could hear the crib hitting the wall and tried to soothe him. Alex didn't wake up at all. But with a little back rubbing and singing, he calmed down and just cuddled up with his blanket all peaceful. He didn't even open his eyes once. Weird.

Now, can you guess how horrible I feel for letting him cry it out on Tuesday night? Yeah. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment