Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thank you Jillian.

Today is a good day. The boy slept well, I finally slept well, the sun is shining...and...AND, I am wearing jeans I haven't fit into for well over a year. Probably pushing 1&1/2 - 2 years. And I am in them comfortably. No giant muffin top here folks.

It may be silly, but the store these jeans are from is a big part of why I am so happy about it. They are from Charolette Russe. For those of us that have never experienced Miss Russe, I will explain. 99% of the clothes there were clearly made for toddlers. Inappropriately dressed toddlers, but toddlers nonetheless. Or at least people with stunted growth. Normally I can only buy accessories there. But, I found a pair of jeans there once upon a time. They are the biggest size jeans this self esteem crushing store carries, but they fit! And they fit once again. It's a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment