Thursday, July 1, 2010

Progress

As of this morning, I have officially lost 8 pounds. Not a super impressive amount, but nothing to scoff at either. The credit goes all to Jillian. Seriously. I totally and completely suck at dieting. It's ridiculous. But I really do like exercising. One out of two ain't bad...right? One of the nice side effects of having Jillian make me gargle my heart in my throat, (she actually says that to you in Level 2!) is I am finding myself not nearly as hungry. I am not by any means claiming that I eat well, or better than I used to, but I am definitely not eating as much. And not snacking hardly at all anymore.

So here's to Jillian. I will not curse her name today. But only until I turn on the DVD tonight. Then all bets are off and the name calling will resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment