Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Parenting

Travis took the boys to the races on Thursday night.  At 9:30 I got the following picture and text:
"I got a slushie that says we make it 'til 10."  

I have to admit, I giggled and agreed.  I was thinking, "Meh...10 isn't the worst thing in the world."  But then 10:30 rolled on by, no Travis and kiddos.  And then at 11 when there was still no Travis and kiddos, I called and was told they were on the way home.  I was still hopeful Sam was at least asleep in the car.  Nope.  Wide awake and ready to tell me about all the race cars he saw.  Greeeeeeat.  

All I have to say is this:  The parent that keeps the 3 year old out until after 11 at the races should be the parent that has to get the 3 year old ready for daycare in the morning, Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment