Thursday, June 1, 2017

Nudist

Neither of my kids like to wear clothing.  If they had their way, they would be naked at all times. Which is fine when we are home, and lends itself to awesome photo ops:
(I know it looks like he's posing, but I just happened to catch him right before he was pointing to show me where he was going to run.)
(I still haven't found that pair of underwear.)

This hatred of clothes mixed with Sam's need to over-explain everything, has morphed into a funny little habit.  He now tells me what he wants to wear to do different activities.  But rarely is he willing to wear clothes or a complete outfit.  So I end up with a 3 year old telling me he wants to wear his pajama pants and his belly to school.  Or a completely naked 3 year old telling me he wants to "wear this" in his bath.  

No comments:

Post a Comment