Thursday, August 25, 2016

Little Nutty

Alex and I had to stop at Target super quickly after my eye exam this afternoon.  Alex did not want to go, and the only way I could get him to stop being a jerk was to be silly which then lead to him thinking it was funny to smack my butt.  Continually.  For the entire time we were walking through the store.

I pleasantly told him to stop a bunch of times and when it was clear he had no inclination of listening to me, I stopped both of us in our tracks, got to eye level with him, put on my I'm Serious Now face, and told him to stop.  He begrudgingly obliged.

We got in line to check out and were standing there for a whole 32 seconds before I feel a big ol' smack on my butt.  I spun around to see Travis standing there grinning ear to ear.  He just happened to be in that particular Target for work, saw us in line, and came up and smacked my butt instead of just saying hi.

Talk about some acorn and tree shit right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment