Thursday, August 11, 2016

A Tractor!

There is a community resale page on Facebook for our town where you can buy and sell stuff...kinda like a garage sale without the garage.  I had a puzzle posted for sale and was checking my post when I came across a different sale post for this bad boy.

I was hesitant because it wasn't exactly the $5 fare I am used to perusing.  But then I showed it to Travis.  He response?  "Ummmm..YES!"  So I contacted the people, and they were even nice enough to deliver it to us.  When they were on their way over, I told Travis we should just put it in the garage and cover until we could get it to my parents' house to store until Christmas.  He looked at me like I had 9 heads and said, "No.  He's getting it tonight.  We'll call it an early Christmas present.  He won't know the difference come December."

Y'all should have heard the squealing coming out of that little boy's mouth last night.  Maybe you did.  I'm guesing anyone in a 2 mile radius heard it.  He was so excited when he first saw it and then it just blew his toddler mind when he figured out the gas pedal.

If you look really closely, you might be able to see the excited scrunch in his nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment