Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stylin'

I was on Predisone for this ridiculous back issue.  When I got the prescription, the pharamcist told me it might make me feel a little absent minded.  He was not kidding.  I kept finding myself doing strange things like putting the peanut butter in the fridge even though I have never kept it in there ever in my life.  Or putting Alex's umbrella behind the dog food instead of hanging it on its hook, because of course why wouldn't I do that.  And then the other day, around 10:30am, I realized I left the house, dropped off Sam, and came to work donning not a single spec of make-up.  Now, I don't really wear much make-up anyway so I wasn't all that upset about being out and about all sans fards and whatnot....but the fact that it wasn't a conscious decision whatsoever bugged me a little bit.

This morning I arrived at work only to realize I remembered the cloth sleeve for my ice pack, but no ice pack.  That is infinitely more infuriating than just forgetting the whole shebang.  But, ice pack or not, my shoulder/arm/neck still hurts.  So, I grabbed one of those cooler ice pack thingys out of the freezer in our office and leaned up against that.  One problem...those things sweat as they get warmer.

Lookin' good Julius, lookin' good.

No comments:

Post a Comment