Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Blerg

Feelin' kinda grumpy today.  My face looks like someone sewed a worm to it, so that's exciting.  According to the doc, it will calm down and be much less noticeable at some point in the next year.  I guess we'll just keep our sights on the future and pick out a pirate/villian costume to wear.  Constantly.  For the next year.

I'm trying really hard to keep this in perspective.  It was a very small spot of angry skin cells.  The angry skin cells are gone and can cause no more damage.  There aren't any other angry skin cells to evict from the premises.  This could have been much worse.  Like really really much worse.  This is not a big deal.

But the one thing I'll give myself?  It's on my face.  There is a worm on my face.  Right next to my eye.  One of the two eyes people look at when they interact with me.  Although the pirate/villian attire just may lessen any interpersonal activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment