Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunday Nap

It was so nice on Sunday.  Windy, but sunny and almost 60 degrees.  Around 1:30, Alex asked if he could take some blankets outside to "relax in the sun."  He's got a rough life and definitely needed some well earned Me Time in the sun.  I sent him out with a couple blankets to the front sidewalk where the sun was shining brightly and it was a bit protected from the wind.


Shortly after I snapped this picture, my presence was requested to help him hold down the base blanket.  And I maybe fell asleep with him for an hour or so...maybe.  But how was I supposed to resist snuggling with this?


Travis coming home woke me up, but not the boy.  He stayed splayed out on the sidewalk for all the neighbors to see.

Travis requested that next time we nap outside we make sure we are on the back deck...apparently being covered in blankets outside the front stoop gave us a hobo-esque look.  What better way to meet the new neighbors?!

No comments:

Post a Comment