Monday, March 17, 2014

Close call

No gestational diabetes for meeeee!

Bring on the cookies.

I almost had to redo the test because I am not smart.  For this test, you have drink a bottle of super sweet orange stuff and then have your blood drawn exactly an hour later.  You are supposed to get to the lab 45 minutes after drinking the nasty orange stuff to make sure you have time for paperwork and all that jazz.  I had everything all planned out...I drank the stuff at 1:40, was going to leave my office at 2:10, get there at 2:25, writey writey on the paperwork, get my blood drawn and go to my 2:50 check up.

Well, somewhere in there I got my brains all turned around and got myself thinking that I didn't have leave my office until 2:25.  Whoopsiedoodle.  I got to the lab juuuuust in time and after a small amount of shaming from the check in nurse, they took me right away to get my blood drawn.  Yay!  No more nasty orange crap to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment