Friday, March 28, 2014

Sensitive Pants

I need some new pants.  And I'm not even talking about finally giving in to maternity pants.  But since the thought train has stopped at this depot, let's give maternity pants a little looki-loo for a hot second.  I hate them.  I hate the panel.  I hate that they don't stay up.  I just want my regular jeans.

Anywho, the pants I'm talking about today are sensitive pants.  I can't seem to get them off of me.  It's getting rather annoying...I'm sure not just to me.  Little things bug me more than they should.  I feel like people are judging decisions I make, even though there is not a single shred of evidence to support such a thought.  My patience is at an all time low.  Fun stuff all around.

Here's to hopin' once this beast makes his grand entrance my brains either get back on an even keel or the stopmybrainsfrombeingcrazy pills do their magic again.

No comments:

Post a Comment