Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fixed it.

Alex didn't want to go to day care today.  Given my lack of motivation to get my butt to work, I couldn't really blame him.  Alas, we don't always get what we want.

Yesterday I found an awesome Captain America tshirt for him and I used that as incentive to get him to get dressed.  Yay for new Captain America tshirt day!  But then we got to day care and he decided he didn't want anyone to see his new shirt.  Yeah, ok, that totally makes sense...sure.  He wanted to wear his "extra" shirt that is kept in his cubby in case he gets his shirt super dirty or, I don't know, he cuts some holes in it.  But since I'm a slack ass mom, he currently has no extra shirt in his cubby, so that plan wasn't gonna work.  So, I told him he could wear his shirt inside out if he didn't want people to see it that badly.  Proposal accepted!  We turned his shirt inside out and he trotted off to listen to their pre-breakfast story time.

He's an odd one that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment