Thursday, January 2, 2014

Prezzies!

I am completely spoiled rotten.  This was once again proven to me this Christmas and birthday.  Our new house is a tri-level which I really like, but it means a lot of stairs.  And these stairs are carpeted which means a lot of vacuuming stairs.  We got a new vacuum to accommodate the fact that we now have carpet in most of the house, but I really wasn't looking forward to using the attachments/tools for the stairs.  And since I am so spoiled, my mom gave me a new Shark hand held vacuum!  I am super excited, but I'll give you one guess as to who in our house might be more excited about all the new vacuuming possibilities.


After getting the steps done, he kept running up and down the hall pretending the vacuum was so strong it was pulling him, all while shouting, "This beauty's really really strong!"

Simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment