Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GAH!

Oh man.

I just looked at my calendar.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to have a filling redone.  It's a filling I got when I was like 8 or something...back when they still did silver fillings which I don't think they even do anymore.  Or at least it isn't the standard or whatever.  Oh sweet sassy molassey they are gonna drill the old one out and put a new one in.  THEY ARE GOING TO DRILL IN MY TOOTH.  Power tools and teeth do not go together.

And he is most likely going to try to talk me into getting wisdom teeth yanked out of my head.  Yeah...pretty sure unless you tell me I am going to die unless I get them pulled Mr. Dentist Man, those bad boys are stayin' right where they are.

Whatever.  It's all gross.

2 comments:

  1. courage, my dear. Remember to think about the steak you'll eat when you're 70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it will freak the dentist out if I am sitting there chanting "steak. steak. steak. steak." the whole time he is drilling?

    ReplyDelete