Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Curse you hills!!

I had to run during my lunch to make sure I got my 3 miles in today.  My office is in a very hilly location.  Today's run confirmed I hate hills.  Which may just be a slight issue since I am running this freaking half marathon in NASHVILLE.  You know what else is in Nashville?  Mountains.  The Great Smoky Mountains to be exact.  Awesomesauce.

I did manage to get all 3 done in juust under 30 mins so hopefully when there are MOUNTAINS on my route, I won't, you know, die.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, no, my office does not have showers.  Thank you baby wipes.  Don't mind me, I'm just busy keepin' it classy over here.

1 comment:

  1. OK, two things: 1) Nashville is NOT in the Great Smoky Mountains. Granted, it's a little hilly in Nashville, but underscore "little'. The mountains are a ways away. You'll be fine. 2) When one drives from Wisconsin to Nashville, one drives directly through Louisville. I mean, like, 2 miles from my house. Exactly when will you be stopping in?

    ReplyDelete