Thursday, May 5, 2011

More?

Mo'? Mo'? Peas? Mo'? Add accompanying sign language and you have Alex's mode of asking for more of anything. I have to admit, it is pretty darn cute and it usually ends with me giving him whatever it is he wants more of. Another cookie? Sure! Another rendition of a chicken on crack? You got it!

Last time it was bath night, I couldn't help but laugh at him. I set him in the tub and as usual he immediately peed. Which I realize every kid does and there is nothing I can do to stop it, but really? Do I really have to ignore that and wash you in pee water? Sweet. Anywho, normally he doesn't notice he is peeing. But this time he did. So he reached down, grabbed his penis and watched himself pee. As soon as he was done...mo'? mo'?

Sorry dude. I can't help you out on that one.

1 comment: