Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ahhh..spring?

It's spring time. Kinda. Which means it's allergy time. Yee. Haw. Every year, as the time passes throughout the non-allergy time of the year, I forget how miserable allergies are. Once again, lilacs have taken pleasure in reminding me. My eyes hate them. My throat hates them. My sneezer hates them.

And to pour salt on this giant itchy wound, I really like lilacs. They are pretty looking and pretty smelling. It's like Mother Nature is playing a cruel trick. She's all, "Here's a beautiful flower that smells so nice you will want to snuggle with it...HA! Gotcha! They make you feel like you have 27 tiny leprechauns with tickling feathers living in your nose and throat while they simultaneously throw sand in your eyes! Muuuuaahahahhaha!"

Mother Nature can be kind of a bitch sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%...Mother Nature is a bitch sometimes. I currently have a bone to pick with her. She apparently plans to rain all over my week long vacation, er, "stay-cation." And all I wanted to do was go outside, hike, and take pretty pictures. Jerk.

    ReplyDelete