Wednesday, May 11, 2011

He's advanced

I don't want to be one of those parents that think everything their child does is miraculous. The ones that are positive their child is a genius because the kid is simply achieving some milestones. It seems like usually those kids are pretty much in line with every other kid their age. I also have a limited knowledge of what Alex should be doing when. Put these two things together and now I feel like I don't give this kid enough credit.

We were in the car yesterday and he starts yelling "Honk! Honk!" while pulling on an imaginary air horn string. I, completely unimpressed tell him yes, that is what a big rig says. And then I take a quick second and look out the window. Low and behold what do I see? A whole parking lot of big rigs! So he doesn't have just random thoughts flying around his brain and spewing out of his mouth...at least this time.

But then we got home and brought out his water table to play since it was finally warm outside. And this is how he chose to use it:


Yeah...he's totally advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment