Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sassy

Sam got a fever at day care yesterday, so now he's home with me.  And guess what?!  No more fever.  Which is good.  Buuuuuuuut, it means that he doesn't feel sick so he is very energetic.  Super conducive to me getting work done, no?

He is also borderline addicted to any and all fruit snacks; including his brother's Fruit By The Foot.  I make him sit in his chair and I break it up into pieces for him instead of how Alex eats it...spinning in circles in the kitchen while gathering it in his mouth using only his lips and tongue.  It's a sight to behold.  But back to Sam.  He likes to push his little fingers on the pieces I put in front of him thereby all but adhering them to the table, and then he gets super mad at me because he can't get them off the table and into his mouth.  It's fun for everyone.

But, what you see here is a boy that thinks he's funny after smushing a couple pieces to the table.
And yes, that is also a boy badly in need of a haircut.  Zip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment